Sunday 16 June 2013

June Comments Challenge - 15th & 16th June

The Bonjour, Blogger June Comments Challenge
Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th June - Ten Cool Blog Posts


Gingerella - Science Showoff
Gingerella
An interesting night mixing comedy and science in Bristol - it's not too far from me so I might pop along next time.



Caramel Latte Kiss - Superhero Sunday
Caramel Latte Kiss
Some great pictures of Bath city centre and Green Park Station - proving that Bath still looks beautiful on a grey day.



Even Artichokes Have Hearts - Pilot-Hi-Tec C Coleto Multi-Pen
Even Artichokes Have Hearts
I used to have these pens as a child!



Plastic Rosaries - We LOVE KyNa Boutique
Plastic Rosaries
I don't have children yet, but when I do, they're being dressed in KyNa Boutique's gorgeous duck sleepsuit!



Frills 'N' Spills - Counting Your Blessings...
Frills 'N' Spills
A fellow fan of Asda duvet sets - and counting our blessings is definately something we should all remember to do every once in a while



Is That You Darling - Saturday Mornings
Is That You Darling
Saturday mornings are definately special - I used to work Saturday mornings and it was fab to get that time back when I moved to working weekdays only



Claireabellemakes - Bike Week 15-23 June
Claireabellemakes
As well as National Picnic Week this week, it's also National Bike Week!



Love Tilly - Come With Me: The National Media Museum
Love Tilly
A great review of a trip to the National Media Museum for the museum's 30th birthday celebrations.



Being Erica - The Weekend Edition
Being Erica
Erica managed to get the same fab retro crockery I found last week!



Victoria's Vintage - My New Giveaway - Win £70 of ASOS Vouchers!
Victoria's Vintage
A fab giveaway from Victoria and Appliances Online - and it's open worldwide!


2 comments:

  1. Oooh there's me again - they are pretty amazing PJs - in fact it's worth making children just for the jamas ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they are amazing! Funnily enough making children is exactly what we are doing at the mo (with the help of our friendly local fertility clinic as we're one of those couples having "problems")

      Already that fabulous duck sleepsuit is on my wishlist! :-) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...