Friday 31 May 2013

Day 31 - One Whole Month

Day 31 of rosalilium’s 'blog every day in May' challenge
One Whole Month
(Hoorah! Well done, you have made it through the month. How was it for you? Did you learn anything? What did you enjoy? What did you dislike? Sum it all up!)



Woohoo! We made it! One whole month of blog posts!

Fireworks
Random picture of celebratory fireworks...


After a bit of a dodgy start (I wasn't exactly expecting my father to have a stroke after Day 1), here we are, Day 31 of rosalilium's 'blog every day in May' challenge.

I've really enjoyed the month, it's certainly been a challenge taking the time to put together each blog post and thinking about which angle to take for each day's topic. I've discovered some great new blogs to follow and have been really inspired by the variety of different ways everyone has interpreted each day.

I've learnt a lot about planning and scheduling my posts; managed to tweak bits of my blog; add some social icons and have been thinking a lot more thoroughly about how, when and where to take photographs.


Some of my favourite posts to research and write were these...

Day 14 - Food Glorious Food - This post coincided brilliantly with a visit to ASK Italian and a book launch event for the Clandestine Cake Club.

Day 15 - Life's A Lesson - I'd forgotten how good Baz Luhrman's Sunscreen song was; strange listening to it 15 years on and realising that it's all true...

Day 21 - Dream Job - After tweeting about my dream job, Professor Vanessa Toulmin retweeted me and invited me to her archive!

 Day 28 - Bad Advice - A very personal blog post with some good advice for others!



I hope some of what I've written over the past month has been interesting, amusing or even just okay, and no-one has been too bored.

Just have to figure out what on earth we're all going to write about now!


4 comments:

  1. Yay!! Well done for finishing! Feels so strange that it's over now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does! It going to feel weird not having a prompt for each day! :-)

      Have signed up for the Bonjour Blogger Comments Challenge as a new project for June - something else to get my teeth into! :-) x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on finishing! And you're so right: what the hell are we going to write about now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done to you too! :-) It's been a great month! :-) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...