Friday 3 May 2013

Day 3 - Day In The Life

Day 3 of rosalilium’s 'blog every day in May' challenge
Day in the Life
(Tell us about your typical day. Or maybe do a photo diary of what you were doing on the hour every hour for 12 hours. Or you could sum up what you did today.)


My typical day, like most of the population involves some (loose) form of paid work. And although my 'about me' page says I'm an aspiring librarian, I don't actually work in a library at the moment.
Instead I work at a University dealing with postgraduate students and paperwork.

I considered doing a photo diary but it would have looked a bit like this...breakfast, paperwork, paperwork, photocopier, ducks, paperwork, spreadsheet, cup of tea, paperwork, etc, etc, you get the picture.

I used to work in my local library - if I still did, my photo diary would have looked a lot more interesting, I'm sure.


So this is a (very short) summarised photo diary of my working day...


My workplace
The working part of the day
The magic student reception bell - My computer - Paperwork!
 
University of Bath and ducks
The lunchtime eating part of the day
Where I work - One of my lunch friends
 
Roman Baths, Bath
The evening work do part of the day
Admittedly this particular work function actually only happens once a year...
 
 
Can I also just apologise for the fairly short and sweet #BEDM posts? Getting back home from the hospital at 10pm after visiting my dad doesn't leave much time for tinkering with blog posts.
 
I hope, flippers crossed, normal service will be resumed next week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...