Sunday 26 October 2014

An A-Z of Me - K

First of all, just a quick note to say today I'm also guest posting over at the lovely Jane's blog (Is That You Darling) talking all about the books of my childhood (one of which involves the Labyrinth and a picture of Jareth...). We'd both love it if you popped on over and took a look-see! :-)


And so on to the next letter, K...

A-Z of Me - K



Knitting - I've been meaning to learn to knit for years but just never got round to it so breaking my ankle and having 8 weeks off work gave me the perfect opportunity to teach myself. So far I've knitted some dodgy-sounding 'crutch decorations', a little rose, a scarf, a beanie hat for Andrew and when I can get out to a shop to browse all the wool, I'd like to make some little Christmas advent bunting (a bit like this on Ravelry) to hang across the fireplace and fill with sweets.


Kneehigh Theatre Company - I imagine you're all bored of me mentioning them by now so all I'll say is that Kneehigh are my absolute favourite theatrical company. If you'd like to read all about why, you can click here and pop on over to what I thought of their last show.


 
What 'K' things sum you up?


For the rest of the alphabet click here!


 

4 comments:

  1. Learning to knit is on my to do list, as often as I try I can never get the hang of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely checking out your guest post if it involves Labyrinth and David Bowie in tight trousers :p Can I count my name as a K? Struggling to think of any others... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. Knitting is such an awesome thing to be able to do and you must pick up things easy cause you sound to be really good at it already!

    Your guest post was fab too by the way! I commented over there.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...