Monday 19 August 2013

This Weekend at the Duckpond

We have mostly been...


Enjoying - Paloma Faith's pre-V Festival warm up concert at Bath Pavillion. It was such a fab gig! She sung spectacularly and really interacted with the crowd in what was a fairly intimate venue, only holding about 400 people.

Paloma Faith tickets


Baking - Cherry Cake and a Neapolitan Cake to take along to...

Cherries


Exhibiting - at the Mid Somerset Show - a proper agricultural country show with about a million different competition categories and trophies for all sorts of cheese, crafts, cows, horses, flowers, jams, photographs, pigs, rabbits, biscuits, dogs, and so on and so on...

Mid Somerset Show


Munching - on the cakes and some steam engine-cooked baked potatoes and baked beans.
Believe me, food always tastes better covered in soot...
(actually though, it tastes absolutely fine)

Baked potatoes cooked in steam engine

Neapolitan cake
 
 
What did you get up to at the weekend?
 

2 comments:

  1. Ah I love Paloma Faith, I have her albums in my car on all the time. Looks like a fun but busy weekend.
    Saturday I went to my friend's wedding dress fitting and Sunday I went rowing. A good weekend for me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...