Sunday 24 November 2013

Day 24 - Motivations

Day 24 of Rosalilium's blog every day in November challenge
Motivations
(What drives you? What gets you up in the morning? Or share your top tips for getting motivated? Or maybe you've found some great tools to stay motivated?)



This is a hard one - the truth is I don't actually know the answers to any of the questions in the prompt.

(although to be completely literal, what drives me is a Citroen C3 (or to be even more precise, Andrew) and what gets me up in the morning is an ancient alarm clock radio set on Radio 2)

Alarm Clock and a Cup of Tea



I've never felt as if I've lacked or even actually had motivation - I do a lot of things and I like keeping busy so I suppose that keeps me motivated (although I don't think of it like that).

What I'm trying to say (in a very rambly way) is it's just life that keeps me motivated.
Visiting new places, learning new skills, meeting different people, planning things, creating and making, writing and studying, travelling - they all keep me interested in just being alive.


4 comments:

  1. I'm afraid that what gets me out of bed is the sweet, sweet lure of coffee. I am rather welded to my bed in the mornings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know the feeling - I even chose to go to a sixth form where you had to wear school uniform just so I could didn't have to choose what to wear each morning and could get an extra 10 minutes in bed! :-) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...