Thursday 12 June 2014

52 Lists - Things I'm Excited About

So, things I'm excited about - just the summer? the year? or the rest of my life?

I think I'm gonna go with the rest of the year as there seems to be a nice little lot of events, trips and stuff happening.

52 Lists - Things I'm Excited About


So I'm just a little bit excited about...


Glastonbury Festival

The Dig for Victory Show on 5th and 6th July (we were planning to enter Andrew's lorry but didn't get round to it so we're just going for a day to see what it's like instead)

Edinburgh preview shows (we're off to see Angela Barnes and Holly Walsh at Komedia in Bath and Seann Walsh at the Merlin Theatre in Frome) and the Fringe Festival itself up north of the border

Carnival season (the first illuminated one is 23rd August!)

Our new wardrobes and new sofas arriving on 2nd July

Having a day out with our Tesco vouchers on the West Somerset Railway

Cleaning, clearing and painting the conservatory

Kneehigh Theatre's new show (Dead Dog in a Suitcase and Other Love Songs) at The Lost Gardens of Heligan in Cornwall

New plants in our front garden (in the new bit Andrew made the other week)

A day off work using flexi-leave (we're planning to head to the seaside and do it on a weekday when all the kiddywinks are still in school)

And lastly (possibly the one I'm most excited about), my birthday weekend in London in December (we have tickets booked for 'Danny Elfman's Music from the Films of Tim Burton' show at the Royal Albert Hall on Friday and Matilda the Musical on Saturday!)


What things are you excited about?

This post is part of Ema's (Made in Hunters) 52 Lists Project
For a full list of all the other lovely bloggy people taking part, visit Scarlett's site (WorkRestPlayLove) for a nosy!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely list of things! I'm excited about Bath (and trying to visit EVERYWHERE on your list- which was honestly the most epic email I think I have ever received!! Thank you so much for your wisdom :) I'll reply properly by email soon), and getting some DIY chores finished in our house. I'm excited about my bestie's 30th birthday party tomorrow (I spent part of this evening make models of her cats out of marzipan to go on her cake- she loves both of those things A LOT), and hopefully finding a new job soon, and planning some holidays, and getting floorboards laid in our house. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, sorry about the massive email - I just started writing and kept thinking of all the cool things to do locally! :-) Marzipan cats sound intriguing - you've got a lot more patience than me to make fancy decorations for a cake! :-) xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...