Wednesday 30 October 2013

Swish Swish - Lovely New Clothes To Play With

At the swishing event in Warminster the other week I managed to collect a fair few items of clothing in return for the 10 things I donated. In total I brought home two tops, two dresses, two cardigans, a skirt, a swimsuit, a bag and a necklace. The necklace didn't photograph very well, sorry, hence no picture of that!
 
Swishing cardiganSwishing tops


Swishing dresses

Swishing skirt and swimsuit
 
Swishing bag
 
 
I've been using the bag for work ever since coming home from the swishing evening and my current fave item is the gorgeously autumnal halloween-coloured orange cardigan!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you did really well-love the cardis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the orange one is my favourite item of clothing at the moment; I'm wearing it to work tomorrow in a nod towards Halloween! :-) x

      Delete
  2. I love the brown gypsy (?) skirt. Can't beat a few flouncy layers!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...