Thursday 31 October 2013

October Happiness

Five things which have made me smile this month...
 
 
 
1. This dirty cheese foccacia from Wells Food Festival

Cheese foccacia
 

 
2. Carnival season hotting up, a procession each weekend, adding photos to my Carnival website and the countdown to Bridgwater this Saturday evening

Somerset and Wessex Carnival Photographs
 

 
3. Finding lots of new clothes with my friend M at Warminster's swishing event

Swishing in Warminster
 

 
4. Meeting lots of lovely bloggers at Pretty Nostalgic's Vintage Gathering

Pretty Nostalgic Vintage Gathering
 

 
5. Clearing out my freezer and rearranging it all neatly - ahh, it's the little things...

Freezer contents


 
 What little things have made you happy this month?
 

4 comments:

  1. I like rearranging things. Makes me happy. Those cheesy things look awesome. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely agree, rearranging stuff is ace! (and that probably makes me sound really sad!) :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. You have had a lovely month, haven't you? That foccacia looks EPIC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always struggle with which five things to include! I could have easily added a couple more things to my list that've made me happy. but the cheese foccacia was definitely top this month! :-) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...