Monday 12 May 2014

#BEDM Day 12 - Walk to Work Week


Day 12 of Rosalilium’s 'Blog Every Day in May' Challenge

Walking to work is a bit difficult for me really, as my workplace is about 12 miles from my home.

I'm quite fortunate in where I work though, as it's a lovely University to stroll round - we have a lake, ducks and lots of footpaths criss-crossing the campus grounds.

Lunchtime today, I went and explored one little corner of my workplace that in 3 years of being employed there, I've never actually visited...


University of Bath Woodland Walks

University of Bath Woodland Walks

University of Bath Woodland Walks

University of Bath Woodland Walks

University of Bath Woodland Walks

University of Bath Woodland Walks

University of Bath Woodland Walks



As well as all the usual footpaths, we have a 'Woodland Walk' area - at this time of year, it's complete with all sorts of flowers (although to be honest, bluebells were about the only one I recognised).


How about you? What's your workplace or walk to work like?

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely hidden spot at work! I am a real sucker for bluebells so those brought an immediate smile to my face. You could have a lovely picnic lunch with Andrew there on a sunny day, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully! Just need a sunny lunchtime or two now :-) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! What an incredible discovery, and an amazing place to explore on your lunch break! I'm very lucky and have a 15 minute walk to work every day, along by the river. To be honest, it's the main reason I took the job :p xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your walk to work sounds fab! You should do a photo story of your walk one day! :-) xxx

      Delete
  3. How lovely to stumble across this, just beautiful. Take your lunch down there and frolic in the flowers.
    M x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...