Friday 30 May 2014

#BEDM Day 30 - Talent


Day 30 of Rosalilium’s 'Blog Every Day in May' Challenge

Elizabeth’s prompt for today is Talent – tell us what make you awesome, not usually an easy task as it doesn't feel natural to kind of 'big' yourself up!
 
 
Me being silly
 
 
 
 But in the spirit of today's theme, I'll give it a go.
 
So, I am awesome because…
 
 
I can remember lots and lots of random crap.
 
I’m quite happy to sit behind the wheel of both a modern lorry and vintage lorry and give them a spin.
 
You want your life organised? I’m your gal.
 
My cakes might not look pretty but I’ve been told they’re darn tasty.
 
Lists, lists and more lists, I can make a list out of anything.
 
Give me something to find out or research and I’m one happy bunny.
 
If you want a job doing, it’ll be done, I don’t give up easily!
 
 
What makes you awesome? 

6 comments:

  1. This is totally the right attitude for today's prompt - I kind of failed it! Haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've got some mad skillz, Louise :) I'm sure there are plenty more, too, but you're far too modest to realise/say so! I'm awesome because I can multi-task projects like a world-class juggler, enjoy nothing more than making people laugh, and stop others from feeling self-conscious about their dancing (because after one look at me, they think "Well, there's no way I'll look as daft as she does!"). xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! Making people laugh is a fab skill to have, one that'll definitely get you far in life! :-) xxx

      Delete
  3. It's a toughie to shout about your good bits but this is a great list-you should have blogging in here somewhere but I think lorry driving might trump everything!
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle! If I had the money, I'd have a go at taking an HGV test - just for the fun of it really! :-) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...