Five things which made me smile this month...
1. Completing BEDM again. Okay, I probably cheated a bit, sometimes posting stuff a day late but if you look back, I’ve managed to find something tenuous and rambling to say each and every day.
2. A tasty treat at Selwood Steam Rally. Wonder if you could make a living from running vintage tea shops at steam rallies?
3. All the lovely blog comments from you wonderful readers out there. I know I'm really behind but I am going to reply to each and every one of you!
4. Such lovely things said about this little corner of the t’interweb – Jenny from Sunny Sweet Pea, Katie from Hook Line and Sink Her and Michelle from Life Outside London.
5. Booking a ticket to the South West Blog Social in Exeter next Saturday where I shall hopefully be meeting up with some fabulous ladies – Michelle, Angela, Chelsea, I’m looking at you! :-)
What little things made you happy this month?