Saturday 31 May 2014

May Happiness

Five things which made me smile this month...
 
 
1. Completing BEDM again. Okay, I probably cheated a bit, sometimes posting stuff a day late but if you look back, I’ve managed to find something tenuous and rambling to say each and every day.
 
Blog Every Day in May


 
2. A tasty treat at Selwood Steam Rally. Wonder if you could make a living from running vintage tea shops at steam rallies?

Cream tea at Selwood Steam Rally
 

 
3. All the lovely blog comments from you wonderful readers out there. I know I'm really behind but I am going to reply to each and every one of you!
 

 
4. Such lovely things said about this little corner of the t’interweb – Jenny from Sunny Sweet Pea, Katie from Hook Line and Sink Her and Michelle from Life Outside London.
 

 
5. Booking a ticket to the South West Blog Social in Exeter next Saturday where I shall hopefully be meeting up with some fabulous ladies – Michelle, Angela, Chelsea, I’m looking at you! :-)
 
South West Blog Social

 
What little things made you happy this month?
 

6 comments:

  1. So excited for Saturday :) woo! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Looking forward to meeting you and everyone else! :-) x

      Delete
  2. Well done for completing BEDM - it's a very daunting challenge and I've loved reading so many posts from you :) This month I've got my DIY mojo back, so I've enjoyed finishing off some projects around the house, and crossing them through on my House To Do List. Most of them only took a matter of a hours- so I've been feeling a little shamefaced about how many years I put some of them off for! Aside from that, I've discovered I LOVE Reece's Peanut Butter Cups (I always thought I didn't like peanut butter), so I've been eating a lot of those... xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! I do wonder what on earth I've managed to find to write about each day!
      Crossing off house jobs is always a winner - it's very satisfying to strike them off! :-) xxx

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on completing BEDM. After last year's May and November challenges, I just wasn't up to it this time round, so I have lots of respect for those who've managed all three!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...