Thursday 15 May 2014

#BEDM Day 15 - Blog Chat


Day 15 of Rosalilium’s 'Blog Every Day in May' Challenge


Blog Chat


Today's prompt is supposed to be all about sharing your blog tips or best blogging moments. I still consider myself a novice blogger really so I don't think I'm in a position to offer any advice just yet!


Back at the beginning of the year, I shared my favourite "five blogs to watch in 2014" and this time I'm going to share another five favourites - all lovely ladies who really deserve a lot more followers than they actually have!


Hook, Line and Sink Her
Hook Line and Sink Her Blog
Now Katie is the most fabulous and also utterly crazy lady; her posts always make me laugh (and even her comments on here always make me smile!) plus she's a huge dinosaur fan, even decorating her Christmas tree with them - and I think anyone who does that is pretty cool in my book.



Not So Simples
Not So Simples Blog
 If you haven't had enough of Michelle's puppies, then pop yourself over to Gemma's blog to cop a look at her newly-acquired gorgeous little one, Dudley - I guarantee you'll fall in love!



The Inelegant Wench
The Inelegant Wench Blog
I love reading other people's anecdotes and Rachel is pretty darn good at sharing snippets of her life both with and without her lovely fiance Rich (who's in the RAF). She's a military wife-in-training and reading about her life with a partner currently deployed on active service is fascinating - I have the greatest of respect for her!



Trisarahtops
Trisarahtops Blog
Every week, Sarah is responsible for me falling in love with each and every dress she features on her Wednesday Wishlist. It's not just all about the pretty dresses though, there's a good helping of craft and travel adventures thrown in too!



Gingerella
Gingerella Blog
Want some cool music and book recommendations? Then go check out Jen's blog for just that with a smattering of sewing projects, random thoughts and pretty funny home truths along the way.



Go check them out! :-)

6 comments:

  1. Awww :) THANK YOU! I'm off to check off the other ladies' blogs now xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay new reading material! Muchas gracias.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. No problem, I'm always happy to send people yours (and the adorable Dudley's) way :-) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...