Tuesday 23 April 2013

What Duck Wore...at Frome Vintage Bazaar

So...ahem...the first (awkward) outfit post...
 
I'm not convinced I'm that photogenic; I was more often than not the one behind the camera as a child and not necessarily in front of it.
 
But I think Andrew definately enjoyed going all David Bailey on me...and who am I to stop him if he wants to nuture his photographic tendencies?

Duck wearing a 1940's style tea dress
 
You'll have to excuse the forest floor in our back garden, the wet weather recently has put paid to any ideas about cutting the grass!

Duck wearing a 1940's style tea dress

Duck wearing a 1940's style tea dress

Duck wearing a 1940's style tea dress

Duck wearing a 1940's style tea dress

Duck wearing a 1940's style tea dress

Fabulously swishy navy polka dot dress - Dorothy Perkins via charity shop
Grey cardigan - M & S Per Una via charity shop
Cross body flowery handbag - Sainsburys TU via charity shop
Navy wedge shoes - Matalan (from their recent £5 sale - thank you to Victoria's Vintage for the recommendation)
Necklace - Avon (old)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...