Wednesday 11 November 2015

Yarn Along 2

 
Yarn along



Currently knitting: the same as last week, I think it's going to take a while! I do need to get my knitting ideas cap on though as Jenny sent through my swap partner for The Geeky Knitter Christmas Craft Swap so I need to get started on that too!


Currently reading:  Still reading Jambusters by Juliet Summers but the latest edition of Mollie Makes also dropped through my letterbox this morning so I'm going to sit down with a cup of tea at some point and enjoy that.





Linking up with Ginny's Yarn Along

6 comments:

  1. This knitting is lovely! So neat and such pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More blogging please Louisa!!!! I miss your blogging!
    P.S. I have a favour to ask- I've entered Lady Vintage's competition to style one of their dresses and send in a photo and if you liked my picture best out of the entries, I'd love it if you felt able to vote for me by liking my picture! Cheeky, I know, but I really want to win- never won anything like that before!
    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.864013323713000.1073741877.144939495620390&type=1&l=8c4891a181

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so brilliant!!! I wish that I could knit, but I get so frustrated. Crochet I love and am pretty good at but knitting confuses me if i ever drop a stitch!!
    Jas Poole Blog | Photography & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like some intricate knitting! I'm definitely going to join in with this Yarn Along thing next month, might inspire me to crochet and read more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours! I really want to get into knitting - I managed to make a pom-pom out of a crochet kit I got a while back and have been attemtping to learn the basics but it's fallen by the wayside recently. Love Mollie Makes too, such a cute magazine. - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your knitting looks very intricate and very neat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...