Monday 8 August 2016

Meal Plan Monday: 8th August 2016


Linking up with Dee's 'Meal Plan Monday'


This is what the week looks like food-wise...

Monday - Breakfast of rice crackers, dairy-free cream cheese and low salt ham for both me and Lily. We're then off out for a picnic with NCT friends and I'm going to pop into Marks & Spencer to see what nibbles I can find. Dinner will be leftover picnic bits and a shared bag of chips!

Tuesday - We're going to try some dairy-free yogurt for breakfast, teamed up with slices of apple as dippers. Lunch I'm not sure about, we might have a baked potato or we might see what bits there are in the freezer. For dinner, I'm going to attempt to make pizza using a recipe from Gill Rapley's Baby Led Weaning Cookbook.

Wednesday - I'm a member of a few baby led weaning groups on Facebook and someone recommended mashing bananas with porridge oats and then baking them to make super quick and easy flapjacks so I thought I'd give that a go for breakfast. Lunch is going to be picnic food as we're heading into my workplace for their annual outdoors get-together. In the evening we're visiting Carter's Steam Fair in Bath so we'll probably get something there.

Thursday - We're going to the Bristol Balloon Fiesta today so breakfast will just be some toast. The rest of the day will be whatever we find out and about!

Friday - I'd like to try and make some savoury breakfast muffins but I'll have to see if I get time. In the afternoon, we're heading back into Bath to visit the vintage fair with my mum, dad and brother so dinner might be at the fair or we might find a pub.

Saturday - We'll probably just have some cereal as we're going to have our main meal lunchtime (a pasta with veg dish) - we're spending the late afternoon and evening at Carter's so will grab some food out.

Sunday - Will be pretty much the same as Saturday!


Anyone planning on eating anything nice this week?
 

1 comment:

  1. Can't go wrong with a baked potato, my mum and dad fed us so many potatoes as kids haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...