Friday 24 March 2023

10 Years of This Space

10 years ago, eh? Back in the era when blogging was "a big thing". The very first post on this space was published on 24th March 2013. 




It kinda feels like the blogging world has moved onto Instagram and that's okay. It has its faults (chronological order, anyone?) but overall, I think Instagram's alright. I've been saying for ages though I'd like to learn more about how to use Stories and how to use Reels. Even if I never actually use them, I like learning new stuff. Need to make a mental note to have a Google and find out how to use them properly (maybe at some point before an '11 years' post?). Anyway, I suppose I should also "drop" my Instagram links while we're on the subject. 


You can find me and my life over at duckinadress



You can find our geocaching adventures over at familyduckadventures



And you can find stuff that I find interesting (mainly history things) over at archiveofinterestingthings




I'm still here on this 'ere blogging space too, albeit posting very very occasionally (and even then, it's mostly photo an hour round-ups).


But what's changed in 10 years though?

  • New decade started - 40's rather than 30's now
  • Same other half
  • Same house and town
  • Same job (with a 1 year secondment as a postgrad careers advisor)
  • Plus 3 screws and a titanium plate holding my right ankle together
  • Minus 1 kidney, 1 adrenal gland and 1 tumour


I would hope the next decade would be less eventful but you know, famous last words and all that. 

 

1 comment:

  1. wow what a decade! what an eventful 10 years! Sending love xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...