Friday 15 November 2013

Day 15 - Favourite Folk

Day 15 of Rosalilium's blog every day in November challenge
Favourite Folk
(The people that make your world a better place.)


There was a very similar prompt during 'blog every day in May' - all about Best Friends.
In that post I just wrote about my best friend but there's a couple of other people who make my world a better place - Andrew and my little brother Nick.

I'm not going to include parents or other family members beacuse although they do quite often make my world a better place, the three people above all make me smile on a regular basis.

Favourite folk - husband, best friend and brother
The husband, Andrew - The best friend, M - The brother, Nick


So thanks Andrew, M and Nick for making me smile!



Incidentially, musically speaking, other favourite folk includes The Peatbog Faeries and Shooglenifty for cool fiddle-rock folk music and The Baghdaddies and Oi Va Voi for fab Eastern European-inpsired folk music. All four bands are well worth checking out :-)


2 comments:

  1. I was literally waiting for someone to mention folk music in their blog post today, haha! Lovely photos, I especially love the one with your brother, you both look extremely happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Saskia! We'd just been round on a Ghost Train ride and he'd spent the whole ride laughing so much :-) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...