Saturday 30 November 2013

November Happiness

Five things which have made me smile this month...
 
 
1. Spotting these little birdies in Homebase the other day. They were just begging chirping to be taken home but Andrew put his foot down and said no more birds and ducks in the house. I think I'm going to wait til Janurary though and see if they're reduced in the sale!
 
Bird Christmas Decorations at Homebase
 
 
 
 
2. A fabulous first night performance of Bristol Old Vic's 2013 Christmas show, The Little Mermaid.
 
Bristol Old Vic The Little Mermaid
 
 
 
 
3. Taking Omnibear to see the Carnival floats and the fireworks. I think he had a good time!
 
Omnibear at the Fireworks
 
 
 
4. Completing Rosalilium's 'blog every day in November' challenge.
 
Blog Every Day in November
 
 
 
 
5. Sharing my lunch break at work one day with this little fellow!
 
Mallard Duck at University of Bath
 
 
 
 
What little things have made you happy this month?


6 comments:

  1. THOSE LITTLE BIRDS ARE AMAZING! Sorry for capslock, if they would sell them over here I wouldn't let anyone keep me from buying them. They are really really cool! I guess seven pounds in kind of expensive for one little bird though, but you should really try and find them reduced!
    And congratulations on completing BEDN, job well done! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going to have a look in January and see if they've got any reduced! :-) x

      Delete
  2. Those birds are too cute!! Could you not accidentally buy them and try to slip them unnoticed into the house? hehe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I reckon he'd notice but if they're in the sale after the Christmas, they're definitely coming home! :-) x

      Delete
  3. Those birds are pretty cute! Congratulations on completing BEDN!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...