Friday 1 November 2013

Day 1 - Introductions

Day 1 of Rosalilium's blog every day in November challenge
Introductions
 
(Welcome to BEDN! You are aiming to blog every single day in November. So introduce yourself to fellow BEDN-ers and maybe tell your long time readers something new. Let's get to know you!)
 
 
 
So...introductions...well, hello would be a good start: 
 
Hello to anyone who's been here a while
(some of you might have even stuck around since #BEDM, you weird and lovely people...)
Hello to anyone who's found duck in a dress over the last few months
And hello to anyone who's here because of #BEDN!
 
 
Rare Breed Duck
 
 
Isn't it a fab challenge? My Bloglovin list increased dramatically during Blog Every Day in May and I'm looking forward to discovering many a new blog to read over the next few weeks.
 
I suppose I should start my introduction with a little apology - here in sleepy Somerset we're in the midst of the annual illuminated Carnival season with Bridgwater Carnival (reputed to be the biggest illuminated Carnival procession in the world) taking place in just over 24 hours time. I'm quite involved in all this, performing, taking photos and judging over the years and the big Carnival season runs for the next two weeks. Quite a few of Rosalilium's topics fit nicely into what's happening in Somerset at the moment so I will apologise now if my blog begins to seem a little samey - sorry!
(I don't just blog about Carnival, it's only on for a few months and I do have other interests, really, believe me, I do)
 
Right so, apologies out of the way, I'm now going to be really cheeky and direct you over to my About Me page which I think pretty much sums me up. I would go through everything here but I revamped it the other week so it deserves a little look - plus, quite frankly, I'm too lazy to rewrite everything!
 
 
Happy #BEDN Day One!
See you tomorrow!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I love the explanation of the name of your blog! Good luck with the rest of the challenge, looking forward to a month of good reading :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Good luck to you too, looking forward to reading everyone's posts :-) x

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the challenge, Louisa! I've decided against taking part as I have way too much going on this month to commit.

    (On another note, I've just discovered a bunch of your posts that Bloglovin' has apparently been holding hostage. Excuse the comment spam while I catch up!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no worries! I've noticed Bloglovin does that sometimes; you end up finding thigs from 5 or 6 days ago - it's just a bit strange! :-) xx

      Delete
  3. Good luck with the challenge. I'm taking part as well really looking forward to it!

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...