Five things which have made me smile this month...
1. Finally, after 3 hours and 20 minutes of hanging around, getting into The Greatest Dog Show on Earth exhibition to see all 81 Gromits.
2. Getting a free ride on a fun house at Bridgwater Fair and taking my brother very slowly round - he certainly had his money's worth!
3. Meeting up with my Uni friends again at Aberystwyth for the second study school of my degree - lots of drinking, a bit of studying and lots and lots of laughs.
4. An impromtu firework display (courtesy of the local country club) at the end of the golden wedding anniversary steam party.
5. A simple bag of chips and cup of tea shared with Andrew at a lovely viewpoint overlooking Bristol.
What little things have made you happy this month?