Sunday 1 September 2013

Blog Your Socks Off September

I stumbled across this challenge a couple of weeks back - Blog Your Socks Off September
 
I think I first noticed it when Bex from Futures mentioned on Twitter that she was doing it and that led me to Jess from Lovely Jubbly who is the brainchild behind the scheme. Along the same lines as Rosalilium's Blog Every Day in May, basically the challenge is to blog every day/blog your socks off in September - simple!
 
There's no theme for each day, you just need to post something every day for the whole month.
If you fancy joining in head on over to Lovely Jubbly to sign up!
 
 Blog Your Socks Off September

4 comments:

  1. Thankyou for joining in the challenge - hope you enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, now this, I can do. Michelle at Life Outside London had mentioned taking part in Blogtember, but quite a few of the themes didn't exactly resonate with me. I could always mix in a few of their daily ideas if I get stuck...

    I shall have to sign up and whack a badge onto today's post! Thanks for mentioning it, Louisa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay! And thanks for mentioning Life Outside London - another lovely blog I didn't know about that I've just now added to my bloglovin list! :-) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...