Friday 14 June 2013

June Comments Challenge - 14th June

The Bonjour, Blogger June Comments Challenge
Friday 14th June - Five Cool Blog Posts


Fiction Burns - What I've Been Doing
Fiction Burns
 Fiction Burns has been on a Car Treasure Hunt - I didn't even know anyone held these anymore!



Braids and Books - World Blood Donor Day
Braids and Books
 World Blood Donor Day - I can't donate at the moment, but if you can, please do!



Musings From The Pigeon's Nest - Thrifty Find: Beef Stew Crock Pot
Musings From The Pigeon's Nest
A great crock pot find in a charity shop!



Nic's Notebook - Things I Learnt At Blognix...
Nic's Notebook
A great summary of some of the key points to explore from Blognix



Love Tilly - Wishlist - Let's Go Outside

Great minds think alike as I've also been putting together a wishlist of things I'd love for my garden!
Tilly has some fab bird and duck items!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...