Monday 10 June 2013

June Comments Challenge - 8th & 9th June

The Bonjour, Blogger June Comments Challenge
Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th June - Ten Cool Blog Posts


A Rosie Outlook - A Weekend in Weymouth
A Rosie Outlook
Looks like Rosie had a great weekend in sunny Weymouth, one of my favourite seaside resorts



Being Erica - A Casual Wednesday
Being Erica
Erica went to see (and enjoyed) one of my favourite musicals - Matilda!



Bonjour. Blogger - Saturday Summary
Bonjour. Blogger
A great round up of some fab crafty blog posts



Fat Frocks - Nerth gwlad ei gwybodaeth - Zatchels, Cake and Libraries
Fat Frocks
A library away day outing to a amazing building



Tales From The Finch's Beak - Bonjour Blogger - June Comments Challenge
Tales From The Finch's Beak
I think I inspired the lovely Jodie to take part in the Comments Challenge!



Is That You Darling - The Monuments Men by Robert M. Edsel
Is That You Darling
A really interesting review of a little know WWII campaign to preserve our cultural heritage



Kat Got The Cream - What Kat Wore: At Blognix
Kat Got The Cream
Great photos from the lovely Kat who I was lucky enough to meet at Blognix - she's also caught a fab picture of Elizabeth from rosalilium!



Tales From The Finch's Beak - Birmingham Blognix
Tales From The Finch's Beak
I think at Blognix every person was wearing a charity shop outfit, drank lots of tea and ate lots of cake - I know I did!



Nic's Notebook - Bonjour Blogger Comments Challenge!
Nic's Notebook
Yay, another lovely blogger doing the challenge!



Slap Snap - Things I Learnt At Birmingham Blognix
Slap Snap
A great summary of the key points of the amazing Blognix day


8 comments:

  1. Just saw your comment, I MIGHT go. I never really have as much to contribute because I'm not a librarian. I'm more customer facing and don't really make any decisions. Going to see if there is a vague theme before I commit. Bristol is really close though, would be nice to meet some different people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even work in a library at the moment so you've already got a head start on me! :-)

      One of the people helping organise it is on my degree course (MSc Information and Library Studies) so I thought I'd better go and show my support. I do like the informal idea of it though, it does look interesting but at the moment there's only three sessions proposed - Reading Lists, Student Behaviour on Social Media and Useful Social Media Tools.

      They encourage everyone to bring some cakes or savouries as well so if nothing else - at least there'll be a free lunch! :-) x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shout outs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely to meet you at Blognix m'love and thanks very much for the shout out. Keep in touch Duck (can I call you duck, now I've met you - ha!) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can! :-) Lovely to meet you too - I'll keep in touch, you'll probably find me randomly commenting everywhere and occassionally popping up on Twitter :-) xx

      Delete
  4. i must know more about this challenge! thank you for the love xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The comments challenge is a great way to find new blogs and interact - more info at http://www.bonjourblogger.com/discussion/the-comments-challenge/ I'm really enjoying it - the only problem is choosing which five to feature! :-) xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...