Monday 10 June 2013

June Comments Challenge - 10th June

The Bonjour, Blogger June Comments Challenge
Monday 10th June - Five Cool Blog Posts


Miss Imogen Smith - Blognix Snaps
Miss Imogen Smith
A fellow lovely Blognix girlie - Imogen has some beautiful snaps of the day



Plastic Rosaries - Fifty Lists: Places You Want To Go
Plastic Rosaries
A wishlist of places to visit - as mentioned here, I'll always tell everyone that one place they should definately visit is Iceland!



Being Erica - Sneak Peek :: The Kitchen
Being Erica
A great kitchen makeover with some fab thrifty Cath Kidston-esque finds.
My favourite item? Erica's giant cupcake!



Domestic Sluttery - Let Her Eat Cake: Twister Ice Cream Cake
Domestic Sluttery
Not sure this cake would look this good if I made it but it looks and sounds delicious



"Even Artichokes Have Hearts" - Banana (with a hint of Nutella) Loaf
Even Artichokes Have Hearts
Banana bread in any shape or form is always a winner!



4 comments:

  1. How kind :D!
    Thanks for the inclusion - I am adding Iceland to my ever-growing list ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fab! It's a country that's well worth visiting! :-) x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, and the mention on yours! I had an amazing time on Saturday meeting you and everyone else! Was so sad to have to rush off to catch my train! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay - Blognix was fab, wasn't it!

      I'll definately be going next year if Elizabeth organises another one, and it's inspired me to keep my eyes peeled for any bloggy events down here in South West England :-) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...