Tuesday 11 June 2013

June Comments Challenge - 11th June

The Bonjour, Blogger June Comments Challenge
Tuesday 11th June - Five Cool Blog Posts


Is That You Darling - National Blood Week
Is That You Darling
It's National Blood Week - like Jane I gave blood years ago and keep meaning to go back and donate.
At the moment though, I can't donate due to the fertility treatment drugs I'm taking but anyone who can should definately find their nearest donor session and pop along.
You even get tea and a biscuit!



Kat Got The Cream - What Kat Made: Strawberry Butterfly Cakes
Kat Got The Cream
Kat shares the recipe for her delicious Strawberry Butterfly Cakes - I took one home with me to share with Andrew and we both agreed they were yummy!



Caramel Latte Kiss - Birmingham Blognix
Caramel Latte Kiss
Another lovely Blognix girlie - and some good photos of the event



Braids and Books - 10 Things - Books to Read
Braids and Books
A couple of books I've read and several more to investigate and add to my ever-expanding book wishlist



Rosalilium - Birmingham Blognix was Rad
Rosalilium
The title says it all - it was Rad!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...