Saturday 3 August 2013

Tweet Tweet - A Claireabellemakes Necklace

One of my favourite bloggers, Claireabellemakes also has a fab range of handmade jewellery available from her Etsy shop and the other week she mentioned she'd starting making bird necklaces.
 
Obviously anything to do with birds and ducks is a huge hit with me so I popped over to her Etsy shop, fell in love with the gorgeous antique gold bird necklace and promptly paid my pennies online.
 
Bird necklace wrapped up
 
 
Several days later, my necklace arrived all packaged up lovingly -
it was as exciting as opening a birthday present!
 
Bird necklace unwrapped
 
 
It's a beautiful necklace, a lovely colour and just the right size. I'm looking forward to wearing it and I'm sure it'll pop up in an outfit post at some point.
 
Bird necklace
 
 
Claire has lots of other lovely items in her shop - all sorts of hairclips, rings and bracelets -
pop over and have a look, it's well worth a visit!

6 comments:

  1. Many thanks for the lovely feature!! So nice to get such wonderful feedback :-)

    Enjoying wearing your necklace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire does the best packaging! This piece will never date, so you'll be able to wear it forever more :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the packaging was just as good as the necklace itself! :-) x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is! I really like Claire's fabric covered hair clips as well :-) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...