Monday 1 April 2013

Easter Tweetings

My fabulous friend M sent me this lovely card for Easter arriving by good old fashioned snail mail. The fluffy yellow chicks are exactly the colour of the sunshine we should be having this time of year - I know we live in a changeable climate but Easter should be filled with sunlight and definitely not snow!

Easter card
 
My childhood memories of Easter holidays are all sunshine-tinted; we've visited the same North Wales village since 1987 and I'm sure it's always been lovely weather.

As a child my cousins and grandparents would join us to jump the surf, build massive sandcastles and search out fishy creatures in secret rock pools.

Growing older, I explored further afield making the short hop across the Irish sea for a day out sightseeing and shopping in Dublin.

Since meeting Andrew nine years ago, he's joined our family each year and it's been a delight to rediscover the beaches, rock pools, villages and cities I so enjoyed as a little girl.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...