Wednesday 31 December 2014

Here Is The News #26


Here is the News



Blogland Brilliance

Sarah put together a list of ideas for the post-festive season with plenty of inspiration for January blogging.

Elise, Amy and Sharon all took part in Janet's Thrifty Christmas Swap; Elise got a package of goodies including some excellent dinosaur cutters, Amy got an excellent Christmas tree decoration and gorgeous bag and Sharon was the lovely lady who I sent my present to - you can see what she sent her Santa friend and what I sent her over on her blog.

Samantha's Christmas Day as snapped by her selfie stick is brilliant (plus how pretty does she look in her dotty dress?).

Cat talked about how she hopes blogging will change in 2015 - more lifestyle and more honesty are definitely the way forward.

Jen's compiled a very thorough list of what to do with your leftovers - that is, if you haven't munched them all yet!


And Sarah's on fire with blogging this week explaining perfectly why selfie sticks are a good idea, how to stick at your New Year's resolutions and I love, love, love her idea of listing things you're already good at, rather than knocking ourselves down with all the things we can't do.
I should also say that if you aren't already following Sarah, you really should be, she's had one hell of a year up and down but I think 2015 is going to be amazing for her.



Blogs I've followed this week...

Lizzie Dripping

Dorkface




Have a wonderful New Year's Eve everyone!
 

8 comments:

  1. Happy new year to you and yours. Hope 2015 is a good one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow and here's hoping 2015 is a great one.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaaaaah, thank you! Wishing a wonderful year. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved taking part in the Thrifty Gift Swap, it's been great to see what other people have given and received!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year!! I hope you and Andrew have a brilliant one :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Brand New Year. Hope it brings you lots of joy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! I'm so rubbish, I haven't felt well enough to put together my usual round-up posts for the thrifty gift swap. I have loved seeing what people get though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...