Saturday 2 August 2014

52 Lists - Good Things You Have Done This Week

So, this week's prompt - does that mean good things I've done for myself?
Or good things I've done for other people?
 
 
I'm going to do a short list of both...
  
52 Lists - Good Things You Have Done This Week


 
For other people...
 
Took slices of birthday cake into the office on Monday morning for everyone to share

Made my friend M a hog roast roll for lunch on Tuesday
 
Helped a couple of lost delivery drivers find their way around the campus at work
 
Paid for and sorted out Andrew's tax disc for his car
 
Popped into the in laws to check they were all okay and had recovered from the party last week
 
Put together a list of things to do locally (walks, pubs, etc) for my friend M whose father in law was visiting from up north this weekend
 
Sent out several postcards for Sunny Sweet Pea's 2014 postcard swap
 
 
 
For myself...
 
Stored a load of pork from Sunday's hog roast in the freezer to be used another day
 
Went on an afternoon date with the other half to Weston Super Mare Sand Sculpture Festival (pictures to come soon)
 
Ordered a floor lamp for our living room from BHS and paid for it all with Love to Shop vouchers
 
Saw several friends at a mini vehicle rally on Wednesday night at a local pub
 
Took seven books back to the library and collected some new ones
 
 
 
 
What good things have you done this week?


This post is part of Ema's (Made in Hunters) 52 Lists Project
For a full list of all the other lovely bloggy people taking part, visit Scarlett's site (WorkRestPlayLove) for a nosy!

4 comments:

  1. I let someone go in front of me in the checkout queue, and I'm *shameless plug* running a giveaway at the moment: http://hooklineandsinkher2.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/celebratory-giveaway.html

    I've treated myself to all kinds of good things over the last week, to celebrate my new job :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woop woop on the new job! Definitely a reason to celebrate :-) xxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...