So life lately's included...
- being ill and ending up with a week off work, which of course under any other circumstances would be great but spending a week sleeping and feeling sick wasn't exactly what I had in mind.
- quite a good while afterwards still feeling tired and just "not quite right".
- taking Andrew's lorry out to Selwood Steam Rally for the late May bank holiday weekend.
- celebrating the wedding of two friends at their evening do (they had their big day with family on holiday in Cyprus!)
- knitting a stuffed dog called Fudge which came as a free kit on the front of Knit Now magazine.
- seeing comedian Tommy Tiernan at Wells Comedy Festival.
- seeing another funnyman, Rich Hall in Salisbury (a gig which I saw Eileen (on her blog) went to as well - one day, we really must meet up!)
- spending a weekend at our local heritage railway station where they were having a wartime-themed weekend and asked Andrew to take his lorry (even though technically it was built in 1952...)
- getting out the old-fashioned candles during a mini (30 mins) blackout in our local area one evening.
- packing in our ancient LoveFilm DVD subscription and joining the modern age of Netflix (tell me, what should I watch first?)
- introducing the ladies in my office to the Only Connect connecting wall game online - resulting in a substantial reduction in the amount of actual work completed over the last few weeks.
- spending one lunch hour online browsing and then buying some wool (to make a dinosaur with). Does that make me a grown up?
- really enjoying 'No Offence' on C4 - it seems to have been a bit lost in all the TV mags and reviews but it's actually really good.
- buying tickets for the shows we want to see at Edinburgh Fringe in August. This year we're there for 7 days and I've managed to shoehorn 30 shows into our schedule.
- getting severely behind in blogging (Really? You hadn't guessed?). My drafts folder still has stuff from our Easter holiday in it and owe Bon Marche a sponsored post which is already incredibly late.
- and buying a new car! Our good old Citroen C3 was getting a bit life expired (we'd had it 8 years) so we traded it in for a slightly bigger and newer car. I'm most impressed with the fact that in the new one I can plug my phone in and the music plays directly!
So...tell me all, what have I missed?